Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Apr 28, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 6, 2019
Visiting Dead Sea
Travelers to Dead Sea give high marks for the seaside, relaxing spas, and top-notch restaurants. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its entertainment choices. A top sight in the area is Ein Gedi National Park.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Dead Sea
- The closest major airport is in Amman (AMM-Queen Alia Intl.), 30.9 mi (49.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Dead Sea
Ein Gedi National Park is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Mujib Nature Reserve and Ein Gedi Beach in the area.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hilton Dead Sea Resort & Spa - This 5-star resort features 7 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and bar.
Dressing for Dead Sea
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 49°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 51°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Dead Sea is 20.91 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 50°F