Visitors can enjoy all that Decherd has to offer including the restaurants, coffeehouses, and shopping. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 50 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Tullahoma
- The closest major airport is in Chattanooga, TN (CHA-Chattanooga Metropolitan), 47.5 mi (76.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Decherd
Places to visit in the larger region include Lake Cheston, University of the South, and Sewanee Golf and Tennis Club. Additionally, you'll find Cowan Railroad Museum and Elk River Dam in the area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Quality Inn Decherd / Winchester - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Dressing for Decherd
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 28°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 53°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 29°F
- About 52.87 inches of rain falls on Decherd each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 30°F