Visitors to Sewanee are sure to enjoy the university setting and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, mountain views, and musical theater.
- You'll find 50 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Tullahoma
- The closest major airport is in Chattanooga, TN (CHA-Chattanooga Metropolitan), 40.2 mi (64.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sewanee
The university setting is a highlight of the city and University of the South is worth a campus tour. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sewanee Golf and Tennis Club and Lake Cheston.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- The Sewanee Inn - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Sewanee
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 28°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 53°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 29°F
- About 52.87 inches of rain falls on Sewanee each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 30°F