Visiting Upper Digos
Visitors to Upper Digos are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Davao (DVO-Francisco Bangoy Intl.), 33.1 mi (53.3 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Upper Digos
Places to visit in the larger region include Mary Mediatrix Cathedral, Rizal Park, and Mt Apo National Park. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your vacation to Upper Digos, you might not find the perfect place to stay in the city center, but below are lodging choices around the area.
- Eden Nature Park and Resort is 19 mi (30.6 km) from central Upper Digos. Guests who stay at this 3-star resort in Davao can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with cable TV.
- Eden Meadows Vacation Home is 18.6 mi (30 km) from the center of Upper Digos. This 2.5-star guesthouse in Davao features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking.
Dressing for Upper Digos
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 91°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 73°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 90°F as the daytime average and 73°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Upper Digos is 1.85 inches
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 73°F