Travelers to Diria will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 126 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Managua (MGA-Augusto C. Sandino Intl.), 20.5 mi (33 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Diria
A favorite place to visit in the city is Laguna de Apoyo. Additionally, you'll find Maria Magdalena Church and San Sebastian Church in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Diria, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 97 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Best Western Las Mercedes is 20.6 mi (33.2 km) from central Diria. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Managua can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and breakfast.
- Airport X Managua Hotel is located 21.1 mi (33.9 km) from the heart of Diria. This 2.5-star hotel in Managua features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and comfortable rooms.
- Casa Xanadu is 8.2 mi (13.3 km) from the center of Diria. Guests who stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast in Granada can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Diria
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 93°F and the nighttime average to be 68°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 94°F during the day and 72°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 68°F at night
- About 46.18 inches of rain falls on Diria each year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 69°F