Visitors to Dodgeville are sure to enjoy the entertainment choices and theaters. Tourists can also enjoy the city's architecture, festivals, and parks.
- There are 36 hotels and other accommodations in Dodgeville
- The closest major airport is in Madison, WI (MSN-Dane County Regional), 41.4 mi (66.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Dubuque, IA (DBQ-Dubuque Regional), 48.2 mi (77.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dodgeville
Well-known for its theaters, the city's cultural venues include Mineral Point Railroad Museum, American Players Theatre, and Alley Stage. The city is notable for landmarks like The House on the Rock, Taliesin, and Folklore Village. The city's natural beauty is on display at Governor Dodge State Park, Eagle Cave, and Nelson Dewey State Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 36 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Dodgeville. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Dodgeville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 50°F during the day and 8°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 29°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 9°F
- Dodgeville gets about 38.11 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 11°F