Visiting Spring Green
Visitors to Spring Green are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theaters, entertainment choices, and architecture.
- You'll find 28 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Dodgeville
- The closest major airport is in Madison, WI (MSN-Dane County Regional), 37 mi (59.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Spring Green
Favorite places to visit in the city include Spring Green Golf Course, Taliesin, and Tower Hill State Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are American Players Theatre and The House on the Rock.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Spring Green. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Spring Valley Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Round Barn Lodge - Our customers like the pool and clean, comfortable rooms at this lodge. This 2.5-star lodge features an indoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Spring Green
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 8°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 9°F at night
- Spring Green gets about 34.96 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 11°F