Visitors to Draperstown are sure to enjoy the restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- There are 27 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Londonderry (LDY-City of Derry), 22.9 mi (36.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Belfast (BFS-Belfast Intl.), 24.4 mi (39.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Draperstown
Places to visit in the larger region include Beaghmore Stone Circles, Springhill House, and Banagher Old Church. Additionally, you'll find Dungiven Castle and Dungiven Priory in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Apparo - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with in-room flat-screen TVs. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Draperstown
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 51°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 64°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 65°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 57°F during the day and 36°F at night
- About 1.22 inches of rain falls on Draperstown each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 64°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 35°F