Visiting Drawaqa Island
Visitors to Drawaqa Island are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its seafood restaurants.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Nadi (NAN-Nadi Intl.), 43.6 mi (70.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Drawaqa Island
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Sunrise Beach, Sunset Beach, and Manta Ray Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Yasawa Islands to your agenda.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Barefoot Manta Island - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, a beach bar, and a terrace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Drawaqa Island
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 88°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 73°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 68°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Drawaqa Island is 1.81 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 66°F