Visiting Naviti Island
Visitors can enjoy all that Naviti Island has to offer including the beaches and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting.
- There are 23 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Nadi (NAN-Nadi Intl.), 46.2 mi (74.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Naviti Island
A favorite place to visit in the city is Yasawa Islands. In the area, you'll also find Sunrise Beach and Sunset Beach.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Botaira Resort - This 3.5-star resort features a restaurant, a bar, and laundry facilities. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
Dressing for Naviti Island
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 88°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 73°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 68°F as the nighttime average
- Naviti Island gets about 1.81 inches of rain per year
- December and January are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 66°F