Visiting Naukacuvu Island
Visitors can enjoy all that Naukacuvu Island has to offer including its beaches. There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Nadi (NAN-Nadi Intl.), 42.7 mi (68.7 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Naukacuvu Island
The picturesque setting of Naukacuvu Beach and Yasawa Islands exemplify the city's natural beauty. In the area, you'll also find Manta Ray Beach and Sunset Beach.
As you plan for your vacation to Naukacuvu Island, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 9 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Paradise Cove Resort is located in the heart of Naukacuvu Island. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star resort in Naukacuvu Island can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Barefoot Manta Island is located 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from the city center. This 3-star hotel in Drawaqa Island features a restaurant, a beach bar, and a terrace. Our customers like its breakfast and comfortable beds.
- Mantaray Island Resort is located within 2.4 mi (3.9 km) of the city center. This 3-star resort in Nanuya Balavu Island features a restaurant, a bar, and a computer station. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Naukacuvu Island
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 73°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 66°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 65°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 68°F
- Average annual rainfall for Naukacuvu Island is 1.69 inches
- Usually December and February are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 66°F