Families enjoy visiting Drees though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, entertainment choices, and restaurants. A top sight in the area is Nuerburgring.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Drees
- The closest major airport is in Frankfurt (HHN-Frankfurt - Hahn), 29.8 mi (47.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Cologne (CGN-Cologne - Bonn), 37.8 mi (60.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Drees
Nuerburgring is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Nordschleife and Nurburgring Castle in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Drees. Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Lindner Ferienpark Nürburgring - This 3.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
Dressing for Drees
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 48°F and the nighttime average to be 25°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 67°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 68°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 58°F during the day and 27°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Drees is 1.06 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 67°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 27°F