Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Dubois, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the cafés, mountain views, and riverfront. Quaint and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its restaurants.
- You'll find 103 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cody
- The closest major airport is in Jackson Hole, WY (JAC), 52.9 mi (85.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Dubois
The city's cultural venues include Dubois Museum and Headwaters Community Arts Center. The city's mountain views and riverfront provide a picturesque setting and places to visit include Shoshone National Forest. Additionally, you might want to add National Bighorn Sheep Center to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Dubois. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Chinook Winds Motel - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a spa tub, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
- The Longhorn Ranch Lodge and RV Resort - Our customers like the quiet location and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- The Trail's End - This 2.5-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and a fitness center. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Dubois
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 47°F and the nighttime average to be 11°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 21°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 30°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 12°F at night
- About 9.02 inches of rain falls on Dubois each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 12°F