Visitors can enjoy all that Kelly has to offer including its mountain views. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its scenic landscape. Top sights in the area include Jackson Town Square, Jackson Hole Historical Society and Museum, and Snow King Resort.
- You'll find 691 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Jackson Hole
- The closest major airport is in Jackson Hole, WY (JAC), 22.2 mi (35.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kelly
Favorite places to visit in the city include Burnt Ridge, Mormon Row Historic District, and Glacier View Turnout. Additionally, you might want to add Grand Teton National Park to your agenda.
As you start planning for your getaway to Kelly, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 155 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Snow King Resort Hotel & Luxury Residences is 24.3 mi (39 km) from central Kelly. This 3.5-star resort in Jackson features ski slopes, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its overall value and central location.
- The Lodge at Jackson Hole is 25.5 mi (41 km) from the center of Kelly. This 3.5-star hotel in Jackson features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Motel 6 Jackson WY is located 26 mi (41.9 km) from the heart of Kelly. This 2-star motel in Jackson features free WiFi, free parking, and a seasonal outdoor pool. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and pool.
Top places to visit around the area include National Museum of Wildlife Art, located 23 mi (37 km) from the city center, and National Elk Refuge, which is 23.1 mi (37.2 km) away.
Dressing for Kelly
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 5°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 28°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 6°F as the nighttime average
- Kelly gets about 16.85 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 7°F