Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
We stayed here on our way back from Colorado to San Antonio. Staff checked us in quickly. Room was updated and clean. However, we think it may have been haunted. The channels in the TV kept switching. Also, the room was ice cold so we turned down the AC but woke up to it being ice cold again. Things ...
The hotel is under new ownership and there are signs that improvements are being made. The only ice maker was broken but the front desk clerk was helpful and got us ice from a "staff only" area. Selection at the free hot breakfast was limited but food was very good. Room was dated but fairly clean. ...
The doggie bone is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Dumas hotel! Choosing the right home away from home during your Panhandle Plains trip doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to secure a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Dumas. When you see the type of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet treats and special beds, you'll be jumping for joy just like Fido. Some Dumas accommodations even welcome you to bring several animals along for your holiday.
- Panhandle Plains is not just welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your money for a new leash or matching sweaters and book a place to stay where you and your animals can settle in without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as snuggling a new kitten.
- Pet owners say Dumas has some of the top pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.5. Yes, your four-legged family members will feel right at home, so you can sleep better.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have an exciting time on your next trip? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Panhandle Plains has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can frolick. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Dumas is a top choice among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with furry friends continue to visit the region to frolic and explore. Don't miss your opportunity to see why it's so popular!?