Visitors to Dumas are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's architecture, opera houses, and cafés.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Dumas
- The closest major airport is in Amarillo, TX (AMA-Rick Husband Amarillo Intl.), 45.1 mi (72.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Dumas
The picturesque setting of Phillips Park and McDade Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Dumas. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn and Suites Dumas - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dumas - Our customers like the pool and convenient parking at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Dumas - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Dumas
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 65°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 22°F as the nighttime average
- Dumas gets about 18.27 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F