Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Dalhart has to offer. This city also attracts tourists with its small-town vibe. In Dalhart, there are 8 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Dalhart
The city's cultural venues include La Rita Performing Arts Theatre and XIT Museum. The picturesque setting of Kella Hill Park and Veterans Memorial Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Dalhart. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Dalhart - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Dalhart - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Sands Motel - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Dalhart
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 65°F and the nighttime average to be 19°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 19°F at night
- Dalhart gets about 17.56 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 20°F