Visitors can enjoy all that Durand has to offer including the coffeehouses, bars, and festivals. Tourists can also enjoy the city's riverfront and restaurants.
- You'll find 60 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Eau Claire
- The closest major airport is in Eau Claire, WI (EAU-Chippewa Valley Regional), 27.3 mi (44 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Durand
Places to visit in the larger region include Caddie Woodlawn Historical Park, Buffalo County Fair Grounds, and National Eagle Center. You'll also find Devil's Punchbowl and Chippewa Valley Golf Club in the area.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Cobblestone Inn & Suites Durand - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Durand
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 3°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 6°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Durand is 1.14 inches
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 7°F