Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Menomonie, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the university setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, theaters, and entertainment choices.
- You'll find 60 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Eau Claire
- The closest major airport is in Eau Claire, WI (EAU-Chippewa Valley Regional), 21.8 mi (35.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Menomonie
Cultural venues in the city include Mabel Tainter Center for the Arts, Wilson Place Museum, and Russell J. Rassbach Heritage Museum. The city's natural beauty is on display at La Pointe Park, Red Cedar State Trail, and Lakeside Park. The university setting is a highlight of the city and University of Wisconsin-Stout is worth a campus tour.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Menomonie. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Cobblestone Inn & Suites at UW Stout Downtown Menomonie - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Menomonie-UW Stout - Our customers like the proximity to shopping and comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Best Western Plus Menomonie Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall condition and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Menomonie
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 3°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 29°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 43°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 64°F and nighttime averages of 6°F
- About 1.14 inches of rain falls on Menomonie each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 7°F