Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Dec 22, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
House With 3 Bedrooms in Mahé, With Wonderful sea View, Private Pool and Enclosed Garden - 100 m From the Beach
Reviewed on Dec 27, 2018
Reviewed on Nov 12, 2019
Visiting Eden Island
Travelers to Eden Island will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Grand Anse Beach, Beau Vallon Beach, and North East Point Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Eden Island
- The closest major airport is in Victoria (SEZ-Seychelles Intl.), 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Praslin Island (PRI), 26.3 mi (42.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Eden Island
Grand Anse Beach, Beau Vallon Beach, and North East Point Beach are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you'll find Takamaka Beach in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Eden Island, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 136 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Maison 78 is located in central Eden Island. Guests who stay at this 4-star villa in Eden Island can enjoy access to a casino and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Spas Villas is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from the city's heart. This 4.5-star resort in Mahe Island features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Luxury apartment on Eden Island is located within 0.1 mi (0.1 km) of the city center. This 5-star resort in Beau Vallon features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Eden Island
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 88°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 76°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 76°F as the nighttime average
- About 2.68 inches of rain falls on Eden Island each year
- March and April are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and November are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 76°F