Visiting Mont Fleuri
Visitors can enjoy all that Mont Fleuri has to offer including the seafood restaurants, waterfront, and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its university setting. Around the area, top sights include Beau Vallon Beach, Grand Anse Beach, and North East Point Beach.
- There are 151 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Victoria (SEZ-Seychelles Intl.), 4.3 mi (7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Praslin Island (PRI), 26.7 mi (43 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mont Fleuri
A favorite place to visit in the city is Seychelles National Botanical Gardens. In the area, you'll also find Beau Vallon Beach and Grand Anse Beach.
As you plan your vacation to Mont Fleuri, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 139 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- The Station Seychelles is located in the heart of Mont Fleuri. This 3-star guesthouse in Mahe Island features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Constance Ephélia is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the city center. This 5-star resort in Mahe Island features 5 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 5 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- Coral Strand Smart Choice Hotel is 4.3 mi (6.8 km) from the city's heart. This 4-star hotel in Beau Vallon features 6 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and pool.
Outside the city, popular places to see include North East Point Beach, located 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from the city center, and Takamaka Beach, which is 10.1 mi/16.3 km away.
Dressing for Mont Fleuri
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 76°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 76°F at night
- About 2.68 inches of rain falls on Mont Fleuri each year
- Hottest months are usually March and April with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are August and September with an average of 76°F