Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 12, 2019
Reviewed on Feb 10, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Victoria has to offer including its beaches. Top sights around the area include Beau Vallon Beach, North East Point Beach, and Grand Anse Beach.
- There are 151 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Victoria (SEZ-Seychelles Intl.), 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Praslin Island (PRI), 26.2 mi (42.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Victoria
Beau Vallon Beach, North East Point Beach, and Grand Anse Beach are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you'll find Takamaka Beach in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Victoria, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 137 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Constance Ephélia is located 4.3 mi (7 km) from the city center. This 5-star resort in Mahe Island features 5 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 5 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- Coral Strand Smart Choice Hotel is 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from the city's heart. This 4-star hotel in Beau Vallon features 6 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and pool.
- Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino is located within 1.8 mi (2.8 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star resort in Beau Vallon can enjoy access to a casino and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and quiet location.
Dressing for Victoria
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 76°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 76°F at night
- About 2.68 inches of rain falls on Victoria each year
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are September and August with an average of 76°F