Visiting Emo Court is one of those things you won't forget in a hurry.
It is 40 miles from Dublin, in Portlaoise.
Emo Court is only about 6 miles away if you choose to stay at one of the 2 hotels available in the area. Some of your better options are The Heritage Killenard and The Killeshin Hotel.
Touring the city with a grumbling stomach isn't too fun. Thankfully you'll find some great coffee and treat shops only a short 0.1 miles from Emo Court. CaToCa Fine Food & Giftware (Emo Tea Rooms, Emo Court, Emo) is one of them.
Other Places to Visit near Emo Court
After visiting Emo Court, why not check out some of the other things to do here:
- If you love to play golf, spend a day at The Heritage Golf Club. Here you can practice your game while you enjoy the fresh air.
- At The Heath Golf Club, you can practice your swing alongside friendly locals.
- If you have a passion for golf, stop by Portarlington Golf Club. It's the perfect place to work on your game while you enjoy the weather.
- Learn the story of Rock of Dunamase, a historic site that's popular to visit.
- Learn all about this area's past at Mountmellick Museum, an impressive museum with an interesting collection of exhibits.