Consider yourself in a fresh place: you perhaps think you'll be ambling around the streets, noticing the marvellous nature or the buildings wherever you look. But Edmund Rice Heritage Centre is one attraction you're looking forward to most of all. Right now is finally the day to mark it off your to-do list.
Edmund Rice Heritage Centre Accommodation
Hotels near Edmund Rice Heritage Centre
Enjoy your time at Edmund Rice Heritage Centre.
Travel to Waterford if you're keen to see it with your own eyes.
If you're thinking about staying someplace close by, you will be able to find 12 potential accommodations within 2 miles of Edmund Rice Heritage Centre. Look into The Granville Hotel, the Fitzwilton Hotel and the Tower Hotel & Leisure Centre. They are 0.4 miles, 0.5 miles and 0.6 miles away, respectively.
You can designate some extra dollars for activities by deciding to rest your head at one of the nearby lower-priced hotels. Located 0.4 miles away is the Dooleys Hotel Waterford City, but you might also like to take a look into the Riverwalk Apartments if you're looking for a back-up. It's only 0.6 miles away.
Make your time here even more amazing by reserving a room at one of the upmarket hotels in the vicinity. You should take a look at the latest specials at the Anchorage Guest House (0.5 miles away) and the Travelodge Waterford (0.6 miles away).
Only a short 0.2 miles from Edmund Rice Heritage Centre, Harlequin Café and Wine Bar (37 Stephen Street, Waterford) offers exhausted tourists hot coffees and light meals. If you're after something more substantial, stroll over to Treacys Hotel Spa & Leisure Centre, Waterford (1 Merchants Quay, Waterford) for something hearty.
Make sure you reserve time in your schedule to check out some of the other things that are happening in the vicinity of Edmund Rice Heritage Centre:
- Connect with your spiritual side and join other worshipers at St. Patrick's Church.
- The entertaining plays and shows showcased at Garter Lane Arts Centre are entertaining representations of the local arts scene.
- Be aware of how the characters you read of in history books come to life when you visit the impressive collection at Waterford Treasures Museum.
- Holy Trinity Cathedral, this area's most important Catholic church, is a significant cultural and historical landmark.
- Reginald's Tower is the ideal meeting point for you and your family, as it is well-known by everyone in the area.
The rail station, Plunkett Station, is 0.6 miles away from Edmund Rice Heritage Centre, making the train a convenient way to go.
Our registry of Waterford places to stay has all that you require, so you can surely find venues near Edmund Rice Heritage Centre you'll love. Lots of visitors select Waterford for an exceptional holiday, so start researching. You can spend confidently once you're ready to reserve your spot, too: countless new admirers would recommend their Waterford hotel to a colleague. Need help deciding? All the secret advice you need we can provide right here.
- The staff at accommodation near Edmund Rice Heritage Centre provide grand service, which is fitting for such a lovely site.
- Rooms in Waterford lodging will always be clean, neat, and waiting to show you in.
- Looking for room comfort as well as tidiness? You're on the perfect site.
Your favored spot lies in your future with our wide catalogue of hotels near Edmund Rice Heritage Centre.
Waterford Facts and Figures
Once Edmund Rice Heritage Centre is done, you'll still have things to do in Waterford.
- Savor a tempting meal of the local cooking and discover the perfect store to get a few fashion items.
- ample activities, you'll see Waterford also knows its stuff when it comes to customized assistance.
- Go over some activities near Waterford and truly leave no stone unturned.
Wave goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and say hi to more than a few awe-inspiring photo opportunities. Paying a visit to Waterford is always a good plan, especially when you cash in on Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Edmund Rice Heritage Centre. Reserve now!