Those traveling to Ekas are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 51 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Lombok (LOP-Lombok Intl.), 14.9 mi (24 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ekas
Places to visit in the larger region include Kaliantan Beach, Indah Beach, and Beloam Beach. Additionally, you'll find Pink Beach and Merese Hill in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Ekas, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can select from 51 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Novotel Lombok Resort and Villas is 10.5 mi (16.8 km) from central Ekas. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Kuta can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a private beach, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Villa Bau Nyale is located 12 mi (19.3 km) from the heart of Ekas. This 3.5-star hotel in Kuta features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and pool.
- Rascals Boutique Kuta Lombok is 11.8 mi (18.9 km) from the center of Ekas. This 3.5-star hotel in Kuta features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Ekas
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 69°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 68°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- About 1.57 inches of rain falls on Ekas each year
- Usually November and September are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 68°F