Travelers to Kuta give high marks for the beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its quaint and tucked away setting.
- There are 46 hotels and other accommodations in Kuta
- The closest major airport is in Lombok (LOP-Lombok Intl.), 9.6 mi (15.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kuta
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Pantai Seger, Kuta Beach, and Serenting and Torok Bare Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Merese Hill to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 46 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Kuta. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Rascals Boutique Kuta Lombok - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Kies Villas Lombok - Our customers like the dining options and WiFi at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Same Same - Bungalows - With a stay at this 2-star hostel, guests can enjoy access to parking and concierge services, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Kuta
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 86°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 69°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 71°F as the nighttime average
- Kuta gets about 1.69 inches of rain per year
- October and November are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 68°F