Visiting El Quseir
Visitors can enjoy all that El Quseir has to offer including the coral reefs, gardens, and monuments. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting.
- There are 20 hotels and other accommodations in El Quseir
- The closest major airport is in Marsa Alam (RMF-Marsa Alam Intl.), 38.8 mi (62.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in El Quseir
A couple of favorite places to visit are Sharm el Lola Beach and El-Quseir Fortress. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in El Quseir. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Movenpick Resort El Quseir - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
- SENTIDO Oriental Dream Resort - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this resort. This 4.5-star resort features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a golf course.
- Radisson Blu Resort, El Quseir - This 5-star hotel features a marina, 2 outdoor pools, and a full-service spa. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for El Quseir
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 79°F and the nighttime average to be 57°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 77°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 60°F at night
- About 0 inches of rain falls on El Quseir each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 59°F