Find Hotels in El Quseir
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 13, 2020
Visiting El Quseir
Visitors can enjoy all that El Quseir has to offer including the coral reefs, gardens, and monuments. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting.
- There are 20 hotels and other accommodations in El Quseir
- The closest major airport is in Marsa Alam (RMF-Marsa Alam Intl.), 38.8 mi (62.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in El Quseir
A couple of favorite places to visit are Sharm el Lola Beach and El-Quseir Fortress. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in El Quseir. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Movenpick Resort El Quseir - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
- SENTIDO Oriental Dream Resort - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this resort. This 4.5-star resort features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and a golf course.
- Radisson Blu Resort, El Quseir - This 5-star hotel features a marina, 2 outdoor pools, and a full-service spa. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for El Quseir
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 79°F and the nighttime average to be 57°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 77°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 60°F at night
- About 0 inches of rain falls on El Quseir each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 59°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in El Quseir?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in El Quseir, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to El Quseir?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in El Quseir?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to El Quseir?
What's the best accommodation for couples in El Quseir?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in El Quseir?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in El Quseir?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to Sharm el Lola Beach?
What about the best place to stay close to Blue Lagoon Beach?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in El Quseir?
What are some accommodations with pools in El Quseir?
Recent reviews of El Quseir hotels
More trip options
- El Quseir Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near El Quseir Airports
- Hotels near Popular El Quseir Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in El Quseir
- More Hotel Options in El Quseir
- More Popular Hotels in Red Sea Governorate
- Other Hotels near El Quseir, Red Sea Governorate
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends