Those traveling to Elberfeld are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 40 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Evansville, IN (EVV-Evansville Regional), 9 mi (14.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Elberfeld
Places to visit in the larger region include Goebel Soccer Complex, Eastland Mall, and Swonder Ice Arena. In the area, you'll also find Oakland City University and University of Evansville.
As you start planning for your getaway to Elberfeld, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 40 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Tropicana Evansville Hotel is located 14.7 mi (23.7 km) from the heart of Elberfeld. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Evansville can enjoy access to a casino and 4 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its convenient parking and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Howard Johnson by Wyndham Evansville East is 12.3 mi (19.7 km) from central Elberfeld. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Evansville can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Evansville is 14.6 mi (23.5 km) from the center of Elberfeld. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Evansville can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and pool.
Dressing for Elberfeld
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 25°F as the nighttime average
- Elberfeld gets about 45.39 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 26°F