Visitors to Princeton are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and bars.
- You'll find 12 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Vincennes
- The closest major airport is in Evansville, IN (EVV-Evansville Regional), 21.5 mi (34.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Princeton
Places to visit in the larger region include Wabash Valley College and Oakland City University. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Princeton - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Princeton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Princeton is 45.51 inches
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°F