When you imagine your future day off, you might think you'll be walking around the roads, noticing the monuments or the marvellous settings everywhere around you. Still, there's one thing you have been counting on in particular: Eleftherias Square. The time has arrived to mark it off your bucket list.
Best Places to Stay at Eleftherias Square
Hotels near Eleftherias Square
A day spent at Eleftherias Square feels like a journey to the past.
To experience it, head to Heraklion.
There are as many as 20 hotels within a radius of 2 miles of Eleftherias Square. The GDM Megaron is 0.2 miles from Eleftherias Square. Some more well-known options include the Aquila Atlantis Hotel, 0.2 miles away, and the Galaxy Hotel Iraklio, 0.5 miles away.
Stash some dollars by staying a couple of nights at a budget hotel nearby. The Capsis Astoria Heraklion Hotel (0.1 miles away) and the Lato Boutique Hotel (0.3 miles away) are popular spots that you might like to check out.
You'll find numerous upmarket accommodation options in this area. Two hotels that lead the way in terms of elegance and charm are the Hotel Olympic and the Life Boutique Hotel, which are situated 0.1 miles and 0.4 miles away, respectively.
A cup of coffee from ΕΠΙ ΧΑΝΔΑΚΟΣ (Chandakos 43, ΗΡΑΚΛΕΙΟ ΚΡΗΤΗΣ) is a great way to start the day's events. You will find this eatery 0.3 miles from Eleftherias Square.
Don't forget that there are also plenty of other things happening in the vicinity of Eleftherias Square:
- The unique Heraklion Archaeological Museum gives sightseers an opportunity to learn all about age-old artifacts, societies and cultures from a time long gone.
- Do what generations of others have done, spend some time walking around and exploring, or simply relaxing at Kornarou Square.
- Many visitors enjoy being among the calm interior of Vikelaia Municipal Library, a valued space jam-packed with books, periodicals and literature.
- Easy to locate, St. Mark's Basilica is a fixture of the local landscape. This house of prayer plays a significant role in the social and religious way of life of the destination.
- Heraklion Municipal Art Gallery boasts everything an art enthusiast needs, so be sure you put it on your list of things to do when traveling to the area.
Our catalogue of resorts and hotels in Heraklion delivers everything you want, so you are certain to have lodging near Eleftherias Square you'll fall in love with. Lots of travelers choose Heraklion when they need a noteworthy holiday, so it's time to start searching. You'll rest assured when you're ready to make your booking, too: numerous explorers approved of their Heraklion hotel. Discover all the secret pointers you're searching for.
- As you might anticipate near such a stunning landmark, the staff at accommodation around Eleftherias Square surpass all expectations.
- "Clean, fresh, and prepared to greet you" is how Heraklion hotels function.
- From families to couples, we've got spaces that are soothing for all kinds.
Your desired spot awaits with our wide registry of hotels near Eleftherias Square.
All About Heraklion
Once you've crossed Eleftherias Square off your schedule, there are still further activities to see and do in Heraklion.
- In order to truly experience each sight possible in the district, go over some pastimes near Heraklion.
- Pay a visit to one of the local museums, then head out on the town to top off your exploration with a bang.
- You will discover Heraklion also knows a thing or two about personal hospitality after a day spent on its a full itinerary of adventures.
Say goodbye to the sights you're used to and call on some new scrapbook photos. Paying a visit to Heraklion is decidedly the best notion you've ever come up with, especially when you cash in on our awesome deals on accommodation near Eleftherias Square. Book today!