Find Hotels in Ellis, KS
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Oct 14, 2020
Visitors to Ellis are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's riverfront, architecture, and churches.
- You'll find 25 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Hays
- The closest major airport is in Hays, KS (HYS-Hays Regional), 16.2 mi (26.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ellis
Places to visit in the larger region include Fort Hays State University, Fort Hays Municipal Golf Course, and Ellis County Historical Society Museum. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Days Inn by Wyndham Ellis - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
Dressing for Ellis
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 16°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 17°F at night
- About 23.46 inches of rain falls on Ellis each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 18°F