Visitors can enjoy all that Ellsworth has to offer including the museums, churches, and architecture. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and coffeehouses.
- You'll find 46 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Salina
- The closest major airport is in Salina, KS (SLN-Salina Municipal), 32 mi (51.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ellsworth
A couple of favorite places to visit are Hodgden House Museum Complex and Ellsworth Golf Course. Additionally, you'll find Mushroom Rock State Park and World War 1 Monument in the area.
This is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Americas Best Value Inn-Ellsworth - This 2-star motel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Ellsworth
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 93°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 75°F and nighttime averages of 21°F
- Ellsworth gets about 31.54 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 22°F