Visitors can enjoy all that Ely has to offer including the lakeside setting and forests. In Ely, there are 15 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ely
The picturesque setting of Superior National Forest and Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are International Wolf Center and Dorothy Molter Museum.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Ely. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Adventure Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia travelers love its proximity to shopping and nice bathrooms.
- Grand Ely Lodge Resort & Conference Center - Our customers like the dining options and bar at this resort. This 3-star resort features a marina, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
- A Stay Inn Ely - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Ely
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 44°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -7°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 18°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 59°F as the daytime average and -5°F as the nighttime average
- Ely gets about 29.84 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -4°F