Visitors to Lutsen are sure to enjoy the ski areas, mountain views, and lakeside setting. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and scenic setting. You'll find 58 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Grand Marais.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lutsen
The hiking trails, mountain views, and lakeside exemplify the city's natural beauty, and places to visit include Cascade River State Park and Superior National Forest. Skiing is a top activity, and Lutsen Mountains is one place to visit. Additionally, you might want to add North Shore Winery to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Lutsen. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Lutsen Resort - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Solbakken Resort On Superior - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable beds at this hotel. Amenities at this 2.5-star hotel include free parking and free WiFi.
- Cascade Lodge - This 3-star hotel features a private beach, ski slopes, and a restaurant. Expedia customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
Dressing for Lutsen
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 39°F and the nighttime average to be 6°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 65°F during the day and 25°F at night
- July through September averages 69°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 56°F during the day and 6°F at night
- Lutsen gets about 26.46 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 67°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 8°F