Picture yourself wandering through the downtown area of a new spot, gazing up at the marvellous scenery or the architecture everywhere around you. But there is one draw you're counting on most of all: Fort Humboldt State Historic Park. For years, it has been an entry on your to-do list, and right now is the day to tick it off.
What Are Your Best Places to Stay Near Fort Humboldt State Historic Park?
Hotels near Fort Humboldt State Historic Park
The natural world offers an adventure that's truly special, so take a trip on the wild side at Fort Humboldt State Historic Park.
It's in Eureka. If you're around the state capital, Sacramento, you'll need to travel 210 miles to get there.
Stay within 2 miles of Fort Humboldt State Historic Park, with 11 hotels or resorts to consider. The Best Western Plus Humboldt Bay Inn and the Best Western Plus Bayshore Inn are just 2 miles and 0.2 miles away. Another convenient option, the Comfort Inn Eureka, is 0.6 miles away.
Be a careful traveler and opt for one of the budget hotels positioned nearby. You won't have far to travel to arrive at the Motel 6 Eureka. Thankfully, it's just 1 mile away. The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Eureka is another handy option that can be found about 1 mile away.
If you enjoy life's luxuries, you'll be glad to learn that there are a few upmarket hotels in the general area. The Carter House Inns and the Clarion Hotel By Humboldt Bay are well-known establishments that provide fantastic service and comfort.
Before touring Fort Humboldt State Historic Park, stop for a coffee at Gold Rush On Broadway. This conveniently-close coffee shop is a great place to appease your sweet tooth. Once you feel a grumbling in your stomach, have a meal at another nearby establishment, Taco Bell. Don't call it a night so soon! Meet your friends for a few drinks at Applebee's.
There are also plenty of other things going on in the vicinity of Fort Humboldt State Historic Park:
- Bayshore Mall is one of the best malls in the area and a fabulous place to carry out some retail therapy.
- If you're fed up with the noise, head out into Mother Nature and walk around Young's Valley Trail.
- If you're fed up with the honking horns, take yourself outdoors and trek Doe Flat Trail.
- North Coast Repertory Theatre is a great place to watch a theater performance.
- Be aware of how figures from the past come to life when you visit the collection at Clarke Historical Museum.
Expedia's list of Eureka rooms provides all that you want, so you can be sure to have lodging near Fort Humboldt State Historic Park that you'll love. Eureka was a considerably favored destination in the past year, so you won't be alone. Need help deciding? All the insider information you're searching for you'll find right here. Once booking time arrives, you can travel with confidence: many explorers recommend their Eureka hotel.
- And we offer cozy rooms for all sorts, from large families with children to solo travelers.
- The concierge services at lodging near Fort Humboldt State Historic Park will be wonderful, which is appropriate for such a marvelous monument.
- Rooms in Eureka accommodation are always orderly and neat.
Eureka rooms saw extra visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's simple to see why. Thanks to our extensive directory of hotels near Fort Humboldt State Historic Park, your choice spot lies in your future.
After you've checked Fort Humboldt State Historic Park off your agenda, there are still more activities to do in Eureka.
- Until recently, Eureka tours haven't been on most people's radars, but reservations have been rising, meaning today is the day to book.
- Enjoy the nightlife to conclude your exploration; the next day, get informed about regional history.
- Eureka also knows several things about hospitality after an afternoon spent on its ample excursions.
Planning a visit to Eureka is always a good plan, especially when you benefit from the awesome deals on accommodation near Fort Humboldt State Historic Park from Expedia. Bid adieu to the same old sights and call on some breathtaking new photo ops!