Think of yourself sauntering around the roads during your next getaway, taking note of the beautiful nature or the architecture wherever you look. But there is one attraction you have been counting on in particular: Exotic Garden. Right now is finally the day to mark it accomplished.
Best Places to Stay at Exotic Garden
Hotels near Exotic Garden
When you visit Exotic Garden, you'll discover memories that will never vanish.
To visit it, head to Monaco.
Find the perfect hotel just a short walk away. There are 27 within 2 miles of Exotic Garden. A few are the Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo, the Hôtel Hermitage Monte-Carlo and the Hotel Metropole, Monte Carlo, just 0.9 miles, 0.8 miles and 0.9 miles away, respectively.
You'll be able to allocate some extra coin for activities by opting to stay at one of the nearby budget hotels. The Fairmont Monte Carlo and the Hotel Port Palace are a couple of well-situated hotel options, that are just 1 mile and 0.7 miles away.
There's a number of upmarket hotels in the immediate vicinity. Raise the bar on your travel experience at the Hotel Novotel Monte Carlo, (0.7 miles away), or the Villa Azur, (0.7 miles away).
From time to time, you need a treat! Stop by Quai des Artistes for a light meal and a cup of strong coffee. This popular spot is located nearby Exotic Garden. If you've seriously worked up an appetite, check out Hôtel Ambassador Monaco, also within walking distance, for a substantial meal. And finally, start an amusing night out with a few beers at La Rascasse.
Of course, there are some other things happening in the vicinity of Exotic Garden:
- Prince's Palace can't be missed if you're visiting the most symbolic landmarks in the area. This remarkable residence is famous for its architecture as well as its atmosphere and history.
- Score a good sale, purchase some memorabilia or taste some of the local food at Condamine Market.
- If you enjoy walking around and taking in the local area, you are likely to lose track of time at Palace Square.
- Gain a more insightful understanding of the area's Christian roots with a visit to Saint Nicholas Cathedral.
- Chapiteau Espace Fontvieille is home to a variety of different events and functions. Look online for the latest details.
The train station, Gare de Monaco, is 0.6 miles from Exotic Garden, making the metro a convenient and popular method of transportation.
Our registry of Monaco hotels furnishes all you need, so you can surely get choices near Exotic Garden you'll love. You won't be by yourself: Monaco was a quite popular place in the last year. Once reservation time arrives, you'll rest assured: numerous visitors would suggest their Monaco hotel to an office-mate. All the pointers and recommendations you need we have right here.
- Rooms in Monaco lodging are always fresh and orderly.
- You're in a good place if you're in search of room satisfaction plus cleanliness.
- The staff at accommodation close to Exotic Garden exceed all targets, which is fitting for such a fine feature.
Monaco suites had greater amounts of visitors in the last year than 2015, and it's understandable why. Your preferred place awaits thanks to Expedia's excellent registry of hotels near Exotic Garden.
Interesting Monaco Facts
With Exotic Garden crossed off your agenda, there are still even more things to see and do in Monaco.
- Until recently, Monaco tourism has been a well-kept secret, but soaring numbers of stays mean now is the time to book.
- Use some hours to plan some activities, and you'll soon see Monaco also knows its stuff when it comes to greeting its newcomers.
- Enjoy the bars and pubs to conclude the exploration; when the sun rises, get cultured about the territory's history.
You'll never regret planning a journey to Monaco, particularly when you benefit from our awesome deals on hotel rooms near Exotic Garden. Wave goodbye to the views you're used to and meet more than a few all-new photo ops!