Overview of Waynebrook Inn, Est. 1865
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed, Jetted Tub
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
About this area
Located in Honey Brook, Waynebrook Inn, Est. 1865 is in a rural location. September Farm Cheese and National Iron and Steel Heritage Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Morgantown Market and Kitchen Kettle Village.Visit our Honey Brook travel guide
- September Farm Cheese - 2 min drive
- Morgantown Market - 7 min drive
- Money Rocks County Park - 9 min drive
- Welsh Mountain Nature Preserve - 11 min drive
- Maple Grove Raceway - 19 min drive
- Coatesville Station - 18 min drive
- Lancaster, PA (LNS) - 34 min drive
- Waynebrook Inn - 1 min walk
- Lucky Wok - 1 min walk
- Jerry's Pizza Pie - 1 min walk
- Arby's - 11 min drive
- Morgantown Coffee House - 11 min drive
About this property
Waynebrook Inn, Est. 1865
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM. <br />
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per pet, per night
- 2 per room
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Long-term renters welcome.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Waynebrook Est. 1865
- Waynebrook Est. 1865 Honey Brook
- Waynebrook Inn
- Waynebrook Inn Est. 1865
- Waynebrook Inn Est. 1865 Honey Brook
- Waynebrook Inn, Est. 1865 Inn
- Waynebrook Inn, Est. 1865 Honey Brook
- Waynebrook Inn, Est. 1865 Inn Honey Brook
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities