Visiting Felicite Island
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Felicite Island has to offer. Around the area, top sights include Vallee de Mai Nature Reserve, Grand Anse Beach, and Anse Lazio Beach. The closest major airport is in Praslin Island (PRI), 12.5 mi (20.2 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Victoria (SEZ-Seychelles Intl.), 34.5 mi (55.5 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Felicite Island
Vallee de Mai Nature Reserve, Grand Anse Beach, and Anse Lazio Beach are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you'll find Anse Patate Beach and Anse Severe Beach in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Felicite Island, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 79 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Six Senses Zil Pasyon is located in the heart of Felicite Island. This 5-star hotel in Felicite Island features a full-service spa, a private beach, and 4 restaurants.
- Le Domaine de L'Orangeraie is located within 0.8 mi (1.3 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in La Digue can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Cocotier Du Rocher is 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star guesthouse in La Digue can enjoy access to a terrace and an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its WiFi and clean rooms.
Dressing for Felicite Island
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 88°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 76°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 86°F as the daytime average and 76°F as the nighttime average
- Felicite Island gets about 2.68 inches of rain per year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while November and September are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 76°F