Visitors can enjoy all that Filtvet has to offer including its monuments. There are 47 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Sandefjord (TRF-Torp), 29.8 mi (47.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Filtvet
A favorite place to visit in the city is Filtvet Lighthouse. In the area, you'll also find Son Marina and Sand Gård.
As you plan your vacation to Filtvet, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 19 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Scandic Ambassadeur Drammen is located 18.3 mi (29.4 km) from the heart of Filtvet. This 4-star hotel in Drammen features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
- Mitt Hotell is 9.6 mi (15.5 km) from the center of Filtvet. This 3-star hotel in Moss features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Comfort Hotel Union Brygge - Drammen is 18.7 mi (30.1 km) from central Filtvet. This 4-star hotel in Drammen features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a fitness center. Our customers like its breakfast and central location.
Dressing for Filtvet
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 43°F and the nighttime average to be 20°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 68°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September averages 69°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 54°F during the day and 23°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Filtvet is 1.26 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 67°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 22°F