Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Mar 12, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Ski has to offer including the theme park, forests, and golf courses. Top sights around the area include Oslo Opera House, Munch Museum, and Karl Johan Street.
- You'll find 204 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Oslo
- The closest major airport is in Oslo (OSL-Gardermoen), 32.8 mi (52.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Sandefjord (TRF-Torp), 44.3 mi (71.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ski
A favorite place to visit in the city is Ski Golf Course. Additionally, in the area you'll find Oslo Opera House and Munch Museum.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Thon Hotel Ski - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and WiFi.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Karl Johan Street, located 13.8 mi (22.3 km) from the city center, and Viking Ship Museum, which is 14.3 mi (23 km) away.
Getting Around Ski
If you want to journey outside of the city, ride aboard a train from Ski Dromtorp Station, Ski Station, or Ski Langhus Station. Ski may not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Ski
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 44°F and the nighttime average to be 19°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 67°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September averages 72°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 53°F during the day and 22°F at night
- Ski gets about 29.33 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 68°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 20°F