Clear the calendar for a rejuvenating stay at ‘Butternut Cottage,’ a 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental cottage in the heart of Ephraim! With accommodations for 4 and a prime location near Peninsula State Park, this property is an ideal home base in Door County. Golf at the 18-hole course in the park or rent a boat.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin beds
Showcasing admirable craftsmanship and a newly refurbished interior, the ‘Butternut Cottage’ exudes a welcoming Wisconsin ambiance. Easily park your car in the driveway and make yourself at home.
Scope out the picnic table area for future at-home picnics with loved ones. Hunger already setting in? Head into the fully equipped kitchen to begin the food prep.
After-dinner downtime can be spent in the living room with a cable TV. Discuss the day’s highlights or tomorrow’s agenda with your travel companions.
One bedroom provides a queen bed while the other offers 2 twin beds ideal for the kiddos. Looking for more sleeping arrangements? Check the availability of the other on-site vacation rental units (Evolve listings #419782, 419849, 420191, & 419192)
*Please note other vacation rental units are on-site and other travelers may be present during your stay*
-- THE LOCATION --
Peninsula State Park is one the main draws to this quiet town of Ephraim! Enjoy the endless outdoor recreation including fishing, boating, hiking, and golfing accessible a short walk away from ‘Butternut Cottage.’
The park has everything from sandy beaches to an 1860s lighthouse, making this 3,700-acre spot worthy of a 2-day adventure! After a day in the summer sun, drive 5 minutes west to the village at Fish Creek for local eats.
You can walk or ride your bike right into the park from this property's backyard. This is the 3rd largest and most complete park in the state with 3,776 gorgeous acres and 8 miles of shoreline.
You name it, Peninsula State Park has it: sand beaches, bicycle and boat rentals, hiking and bike trails throughout, nature center, historic lighthouse, 18-hole golf course, & scenic overlooks. You can rent a kayak and paddle out to Horseshoe Island. The park also has a theater with performances 6 nights a week in the summer.
Theatre entertainment is also a stone’s throw away from this charming property. The Door Community Auditorium, Northern Sky Theater, and Peninsula Players Theatre are all within a 15-minute drive.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental makes it easy to find and book properties you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, covered porch, flat-screen cable Smart TV, free WiFi, DVD player, window A/C, starter set of trash bags, soap, shampoo, conditioner, picnic table, gas grill, 2-car driveway parking, and more
- No cleaning fee!
- Serene Ephraim location near Peninsula State Park - 5 minutes to the village at Fish Creek!
- If you're traveling with more than 4 people, check the availability of the other on-site vacation rental units (Evolve listings #419782, 419849, 420191, & 419192)
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Green Bay Austin Straubel International Airport (79 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note other vacation rental units are on-site and other travelers may be present during your stay
- STR License #: 11-56-0680-00