Working from home and can travel? You can get paid $10,000 to stay here! "25% up front to help with the costs of relocating, another 25% after your first 6 months in the Shoals, and the remaining 50% when you’ve completed your first year here. Check out remote shoals ;)
In these COVID-19 times, we want you to know that we are taking cleaning and changeovers very seriously. We are cleaning deep, that has always been our standard.
This private pool house is a wonderful getaway located in Florence, AL, part of the greater Florence-Muscle Shoals Metropolitan Area.
The studio style pool house is perfect for a single person or couple. It is adjacent to the main house where the owner lives on the property. The shared pool is located out the french doors of the pool house.
1. Helen Keller's birthplace, home of the miracle worker performed each year in early July. Located in Tuscumbia
2. Fame Recording Studios, Muscle Shoals home of some of the biggest music ever put out.
3. Billy Reid, fashion designer named mens designer of the year by CFDA 2012. His headquarters is located here in Florence along with his flagship store. He also has stores in NYC, Dallas, Nashville, Charlotte, Charleston, Houston, Atlanta
4. Surrounded by water for the nature lover or fisherman. Tennessee River, Pickwick Lake, Wilson Lake, 2nd Creek.
5. First Fridays each month in beautiful downtown Florence loaded with vendors and music.
5. Florence is home to W.C.Handy known as Father of the Blues. A week long celebration in his honor each year in July, music every day and night all over the Quad Cities.
6. University of North Alabama
7. Rosenbaum House designed by Frank Loyd Wright
8. Amish Com