Visitors can enjoy all that Foppolo has to offer including its ski areas. In Foppolo, there are 6 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Bergamo (BGY-Orio Al Serio), 26.6 mi (42.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Foppolo
Favorite places to visit in the city include Foppolo Ski Resort, Brembo, and Brembana Valley. You'll also find Colla Ski Lift and Gremei Ski Lift in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Foppolo. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Rododendro is located in the heart of Foppolo. This 3-star hotel in Foppolo features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Adler is located in central Foppolo. This 3-star hotel in Foppolo features ski slopes, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Hotel Ristorante La Sponda is located 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the city center. This property in Foppolo features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Foppolo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 66°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 59°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Foppolo is 0.98 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 67°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 26°F