Visitors can enjoy all that Sondrio has to offer including the spas, churches, and art. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums and restaurants.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Sondrio
- The closest major airport is in Bergamo (BGY-Orio Al Serio), 36.4 mi (58.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sondrio
The city's cultural venues include Masegra Castle Museum and Valtellinese Museum of History and Art. Additionally, you might want to add Malenco Valley to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Sondrio. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Grand Hotel Della Posta - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Vittoria - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Europa - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Getting Around Sondrio
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Sondrio Station. Sondrio might not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Sondrio
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 33°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 58°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 34°F
- About 1.06 inches of rain falls on Sondrio each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 35°F