See yourself rambling around the boulevards during your next vacation, staring up at the monuments or the lovely scenery all around you. Still, Forks Market is one thing you've been especially counting on. For a while, you've wanted to go there, and the moment has arrived to mark it off.
Where to Stay Nearby Forks Market
Hotels near Forks Market
Spending some time at Forks Market is one of those things you won't forget too soon.
It can be found in Winnipeg, approximately 4 miles from Winnipeg.
You'll discover roughly 14 hotels within 0.1 miles of Forks Market. Alternatively, consider staying in Downtown Winnipeg. It’s 1 mile away and has lots of hotels. You'll have at least 21 to pick from. We suggest the Inn At The Forks, The Fairmont Winnipeg and Delta Hotels by Marriott Winnipeg.
Accommodation can be a considerable outlay when exploring this wonderful world, so why not save a few bucks and grab a room at one of the nearby budget hotels? The Inn At The Forks and the Fairmont Winnipeg are two great options. The first is 0.08 miles away, while the other is 0.6 miles.
If you're searching for a place to stay that offers that little bit more, you'll come across a great range of upmarket establishments nearby. The Mere Hotel is simply 0.8 miles away, while the Humphry Inn & Suites can be reached in 0.4 miles. Both of these places are impressive and comfortable.
The area that surrounds Forks Market contains some spots for inquisitive foodies. Coffee fiends will savor the various roasts and snacks at Starbucks (305 Broadway, Winnipeg). Alternatively, if you are craving something more substantial, take the short walk to The Keg (115 Garry Street, Winnipeg).
Before you leave, check out some of the other things to do in the area:
- The Manitoba Theatre for Young People is a community venue that offers locals and visitors alike a wide variety of functions and exhibitions, including local art displays, live music and artist workshops.
- Get your endorphins pumping when you go for a jog around Plaza at the Forks, or take the little ones out to play in the open air instead.
- There's no danger of the kids saying they want to go home at the hands-on and fun Manitoba Children's Museum.
- It's full steam ahead to Winnipeg Railway Museum. You'll be engaged by the history of railways.
- If you are looking for a great museum experience, organize to visit Canadian Museum for Human Rights.
It is 0.2 miles from Forks Market to the nearest rail transport station, Union Station.
Expedia's registry of Downtown Winnipeg hotels and lodging has all you need, so you're sure to find options near Forks Market you'll adore. It's time to start going: Downtown Winnipeg saw quite a few sightseers in the last year. Once reservation time is here, you'll rest easy: travelers of all manner approved of their Downtown Winnipeg hotel. All the secret pointers you need we have right here.
- You're on the best site if you want suites that are cozy in addition to fresh and orderly.
- You'll find lodging in Downtown Winnipeg are always prepared to show you into presentable and neat rooms.
- Appropriate for such a fine monument, the staff at accommodation close to Forks Market go beyond all expectations.
It's clear why Downtown Winnipeg getaways got additional visitors in 2016 than the year before that. Your number one site lies in your future thanks to our wide inventory of hotels near Forks Market.
Interesting Downtown Winnipeg Facts and Figures
After you've checked Forks Market off your schedule, you'll still have more to see and do in Downtown Winnipeg.
- Be informed about Downtown Winnipeg's background, then head out on the town to conclude your exploration.
- Downtown Winnipeg also knows its stuff when it comes to individual hospitality after you spend some time on its a full schedule of action.
- Downtown Winnipeg has been hidden away, but it is starting to gain in status.
You'll never regret planning a getaway to Downtown Winnipeg, especially when you take advantage of Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Forks Market. Arrange your carry-on, say goodbye to the same old landmarks and wave hello to more than a few amazing new scrapbook photos!