Visiting Mendocino Coast
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Mendocino Coast, and visitors give high marks for the seaside and beautiful gardens. This walkable city also attracts tourists with its cafés and breweries. A top sight in the city is Glass Beach. In Mendocino Coast, there are 134 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mendocino Coast
Cultural venues in the city include Mendocino Art Center, Triangle Tattoo Museum, and Sea Glass Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Point Cabrillo Lighthouse, Albion River Bridge, and Kelley House Museum. The seaside, forests, and sunsets highlight the city's natural beauty, and Glass Beach, MacKerricher State Park, and Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens are worth a visit.
In Mendocino Coast, you'll find 134 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Headlands Inn Bed & Breakfast - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Inn at Cobbler's Walk Mendocino - Our customers like the breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms at this B&B. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Glendeven Inn & Lodge - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Mendocino Coast
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 40°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 63°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 65°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 40°F
- Mendocino Coast gets about 42.95 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 64°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 40°F