Find Hotels in Fort Frances
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Fort Frances
Visitors to Fort Frances are sure to enjoy the bars and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses and spas.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Fort Frances
- The closest major airport is in Fort Frances, ON (YAG-Fort Frances Municipal), 16.6 mi (26.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in International Falls, MN (INL-Falls Intl.), 22.5 mi (36.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Fort Frances
The city's cultural venues include The Fort Frances Museum and Townshend Theatre. The picturesque setting of Yoke Lake Dock and Yoke Lake exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Fort Frances Public Library and Memorial Sports Centre.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Fort Frances. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Sleepy Owl - With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Fort Frances - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- La Place Rendez-Vous - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
Dressing for Fort Frances
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 43°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -7°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 20°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 58°F as the daytime average and -5°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Fort Frances is 24.25 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 76°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -3°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Fort Frances?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Fort Frances, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Fort Frances?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Fort Frances?
What's the best hotel when traveling with kids to Fort Frances?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Fort Frances?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Fort Frances?
What's the best hotel to stay near Yoke Lake?
What about the best place to stay near The Lookout Tower?
What's the best place for a beach vacation in Fort Frances?
Where is the best area of Fort Frances for tourists?
Recent reviews of Fort Frances hotels
More trip options
- Fort Frances Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Fort Frances Airports
- Hotels in Fort Frances Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Fort Frances Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Fort Frances
- More Hotel Options in Fort Frances
- Other Hotels near Fort Frances, Ontario
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends