Top Hotels Near Fort Pierce Farmer's Market in Vero Beach
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Fort Pierce Farmer's Market
Top Hotels Close to Fort Pierce Farmer's Market
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Apr 29, 2020
Reviewed on Jun 27, 2020
Reviewed on Apr 11, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 29, 2020
Fort Pierce Farmer's Market Hotel Guide
Looking to visit Fort Pierce Farmer's Market?
To experience it, you'll need to step off the beaten track a bit and make your way to Vero Beach, which is situated 320 miles from the state capital, Tallahassee.
You should have no trouble finding a room to fit your tastes. There are 3 nearby. The Hutchinson Island Plaza Hotel and Suites and Dockside Inn & Resort are solid choices, and are only 2 miles from Fort Pierce Farmer's Market.
There's no need to fork out every hard-earned dollar on your accommodation. Opt to stay at one of the popular budget hotels that are in the area. A few places that come recommended include the Days Inn Fort Pierce I-95 and the Quality Inn Fort Pierce.
Importico's Bakery Cafe (134 Indian River Drive, Fort Pierce) is only 0.09 miles away from Fort Pierce Farmer's Market, making it a suitable destination for a quick pick-me-up. Plan your next trip as you eat the delicious food at 121 Tapas on the Water (121 Melody Lane, Fort Pierce).
Other Places to Visit near Fort Pierce Farmer's MarketWhile you're in the area, you'll soon see there's more than just Fort Pierce Farmer's Market to check out:
- Be entertained at the Art Mundo by the diverse selection of exhibitions and live music events, or let the creative juices flow and join in on one of their artist workshops.
- The plays and other performances showcased at Sunrise Theater are wonderful representations of the local culture.
- Manatee Education and Observation Center provides an opportunity for nature enthusiasts of all ages to expand their knowledge on the natural environment of this region.
- For some quality art and culture, head straight to Official Highwaymen Art Gallery.
- The wide range of artworks at A.E. Backus Museum make this art museum an attraction that you won't want to miss.