Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Hotel was bare minimum, but worked just fine. And the last two rooms we could find in Fort Davis. Clean rooms, friendly staff and a cheap place to recharge our Tesla. Breakfast was bare minimum.
Clean, well kept. A few incidental things were not in perfect condition, but everything that mattered was fine including the bed, linens and heat/AC unit. A good value compared to other motels in the immediate area. Restaurant available a short walk next door. The only thing that was a little less ...
The General Manager is very polite and personable. The staff, for the most part was very friendly and it is apparent that they care about providing positive experiences to their guests. The hotel is nice, room was spacious and very clean. The clerk that was working during check out, I believe named ...
The inside was very clean our room was just like the picture on the Internet it was clean and comfortable and had everything we needed. The staff was very helpful and breakfast was more than adequate. The price was great and I would definitely stay there again
The staff was super helpful and genuinely friendly. The room was clean, and comfortable. The pool and hot tub area was nice and a real treat after a full day of travel. Breakfast was well stocked, and tasty. Plenty of space for the guests to eat, and well attended and clean. This was the best hotel ...
The doggie bed is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Fort Stockton accommodation! Choosing the ideal place to stay during your Big Bend Region vacation doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to quickly find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Fort Stockton. When you see the array of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet snacks and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like Fido. Some Fort Stockton hotels even welcome you to bring more than one furry friend along for your stay.
- Big Bend Region is more than welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your moola for a new leash or matching sweaters and book a place to stay where you and your pets can settle in without blowing your budget. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Pet parents say Fort Stockton has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being clean and friendly. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can relax.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have an exciting time on your next trip? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Big Bend Region has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can play. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Fort Stockton is a favorite among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to flock here to frolic and explore. Don't miss your chance to be one of them!?