Travelers to Pyote will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 22 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Pecos, TX (PEQ-Pecos Municipal), 22 mi (35.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pyote
Places to visit in the larger region include Hill Park, Rudy Park, and Million Barrel Museum - Giant Oil Tank. Additionally, you'll find Roy Orbison Museum in the area.
As you plan your trip to Pyote, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 22 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Budget Inn is located 22.2 mi (35.8 km) from the heart of Pyote. Located in Pecos, this 1.5-star motel room features free WiFi and cable TV.
- Quality Inn Pecos is 20.2 mi (32.6 km) from the center of Pyote. This 2.5-star hotel in Pecos features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- La Bonita Inn & Suites is 22.2 mi (35.8 km) from central Pyote. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Pecos can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Pyote
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 28°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 98°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 97°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 28°F at night
- About 12.80 inches of rain falls on Pyote each year
- Hottest months are usually June and July with an average temperature of 97°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 30°F